Dog Friendly Hotels is a trading name of Snaptrip Group Limited, Company No. 08774859 and is located at 3.03, Cargo Works, 1-2 Hatfields, SE1 9PG. United Kingdom.
Dog Friendly Hotels acts solely as a marketing and advertising service for its partners.
Dog Friendly Hotels is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We believe that it is important you know how we treat the information we receive about you on the Internet and how the information is collected.
Information We Collect
In general, you may visit the site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about you. Our servers collect the domain names, operating system in use (e.g. Mac OS, Windows, etc) and browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Safari, etc). This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. We use this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of our site.
Use Of Your Information
We may use the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes:
- to understand the use of our site and make improvements;
- respond to specific requests from visitors;
- protect the security or integrity of our site when necessary;
- send you notices and solicitations regarding site and our businesses;
- to promote and market products to you. These solicitations may take the form of mailings or other couriers, telephone calls, email solicitations and other methods of contact. If you do not want to receive these solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information, please notify us.
- profiling and automated decision making - We use data collected to improve our relevance to you. For example we collect data through interaction with our website (such as what content you view, what kind of properties you search for) as well as information about how you came to our site in the first plan (for example, what advert did you click on) and activity within our emails (what emails you open and when, what content you click on) and we use this to send you emails you are interested in, or show you content, or property deals that more closely fit what you look at. This kind of activity does not have legal or otherwise significant effects on you.
- At times, we may conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect the information from you on the Internet.
To unsubscribe from our marketing email list, simply click on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email from us or contact us at email@example.com.
Disclosures Of Your Information
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. These countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Managing Your Information
You may access and remove or update some of your information and email preferences through unsubscribe links in all emails via or your subscription settings here. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date.
Correction Of Inaccurate Or Incomplete Information
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you (and which you cannot update yourself within your Dog Friendly Hotels account).
Data Access And Portability
You are entitled you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
Data Retention And Erasure
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of providing our service to you as a customer. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide the Dog Friendly Hotels platform to you, you can request that we erase your personal information. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- Because we maintain the Dog Friendly Hotels platform to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
Withdrawing Consent And Restriction Of Processing
Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by Dog Friendly Hotels you may withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing via the unsubscribe links in emails or by sending a communication to Dog Friendly Hotels specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal.
Objection To Processing
If you object to Dog Friendly Hotels processing your personal information you may request Dog Friendly Hotels not to process this information and withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing via the unsubscribe links in emails or by sending a communication to Dog Friendly Hotels specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal.
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. your phone or your computer). For example, a cookie could allow us to recognise your browser, while another could store your preferences. There are two types of cookies used on the our platform: (1) “session cookies” and (2) “persistent cookies.” Session cookies normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser, and can be used again the next time you access the Dog Friendly Hotels platform.
Why We Use These Technologies
We use these technologies for a number of purposes, such as:
- To enable you to use and fully access the Dog Friendly Hotels platform and services.
- To enable, facilitate and improve your usage of the Dog Friendly Hotels platform and service.
- To better understand how you navigate through and interact with the Dog Friendly Hotels Platform and to improve the Dog Friendly Hotels Platform.
- To show you content that is more relevant to you.
- To monitor and analyse the performance, operation, and effectiveness of the Dog Friendly Hotels Platform and our advertisements.
- To enforce legal agreements that govern use of the Dog Friendly Hotels Platform.
- For purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research and product development.
We may also allow certain business partners to place these technologies on our platform. These partners use these technologies to (1) help us analyse how you use the platform, such as by noting the third party services from which you arrived, (2) market and advertise our services to you on the platform and third party websites, (3) help us detect or prevent fraud or conduct risk assessments, or (4) collect information about your activities on the platform, other sites, and/or the ads you have clicked on. For example, to help us better understand how people use the platform, we work with a number of analytics partners, including Google Analytics. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics opt-out browser by clicking here.
Third parties may also use such tracking technologies to serve ads that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you and measure the effectiveness of their ads both on the Dog Friendly Hotels Platform and on other websites and online services. Targeting and advertising cookies we use may include Google, and other advertising networks and services we use from time to time. For more information about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page, or Your Online Choice. To opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customise Google display network ads, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page. To the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Dog Friendly Hotels Platform and you opt-out of tailored advertising, you may still receive advertising content. In that case, the advertising content will just not be tailored to your interests. Also, we do not control any of these opt-out links and are not responsible for the availability or accuracy of these mechanisms. Third Party Social Plugins The Dog Friendly Hotels Platform may use social plugins provided and operated by third parties, such as Facebook’s Like Button. As a result of this, you may send to the third party the information that you are viewing on a certain part of the Dog Friendly Hotels Platform. If you are not logged into your account with the third party, then the third party may not know your identity. If you are logged in to your account with the third party, then the third party may be able to link information or actions about your interactions with the Dog Friendly Hotels Platform to your account with them. Please refer to the third party’s privacy policies to learn more about its data practices.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar.
Your mobile device may allow you to control cookies through its settings function. Refer to your device manufacturer’s instructions for more information.
If you choose to decline cookies, some parts of the Dog Friendly Hotels Platform may not work as intended or may not work at all.